Sunday, March 6, 2011

PICTURES

 My little apartment right after I arrived and before I was unpacked



 The sweet locking system they use here

 My little tiny shower that now has a shower curtain so I don't soak the entire bathroom floor when I take a shower
 The sign they had for me at the airport when I arrived
 A view from the bus on our way to Itaewan. Seoul is surrounded/in the mountains. Everything is built either in the valley or literally going up the mountain
 One of my first meals here - yes I did eat it with chopsticks - no I did not eat all of that for one meal.
 My Yellow Canaries
 My classroom

 This picture is to show how everything is child sized - The counter is literally below my knees
Here are some of my kids - aren't they all gorgeous!! This is Eunseo 
 This is Kayden - he speaks English fluently
 This is Juana
 This is Ashley
 This is Wanyoung
 This is Jungdo
 This is Hyojun
 This is Janice
 This is Junghye

No comments:

Post a Comment